Participants from Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts and other states recently joined Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty agents in Rhode Island for the Selling Luxury Homes Two-Day Intensive taught by Jack Cotton, real estate agent and Amazon bestselling author. Limited to 50 attendees, agents attended live lectures, workshops and exercises to fine-tune their ability to provide the highest level of service to their luxury real estate clients. Topics included:
- The Five Areas of Expertise every agent needs to master in order to provide the highest level of service to clients.
- Luxury Real Estate Pricing Strategies to help their luxury clients understand the value of properties that are beyond comparison.
- Three Luxury Real Estate Negotiation Strategies that help agents guide their clients to the best luxury real estate transaction outcomes.
- 21st Century Luxury Real Estate Marketing Strategies that agents can use to maximize exposure of their luxury listings.
- Demonstrating vs. Showing luxury real estate to fully engage potential buyers.
“Earlier this Spring Jack Cotton spoke at a company meeting for our firm and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We knew we had to bring him back for the Two- Day Intensive Training with the help of our local sponsors Mortgage Network and Lathrop Insurance,” said Ray Mott, Broker/Owner of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty.
“It was a pleasure to meet so many agents from around the country and to show them the booming real estate market. We even had the opportunity to showcase one of Rhode Island’s gems, the Providence Art Club, with a private party. We look forward to networking with them in the future to elevate the service we can provide our clients,” stated Judy Chace, Broker/Owner of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty.